Sunday, April 5, 2020

Learning at home

There are so many things that you can learn at home.  I'm so curious to know what you have learned in this opportunity to spend time with your family.  Life lessons, responsibilities, learning about yourself, learning about others.  Please share with us some of the fantastic things you have learned that perhaps wouldn't have if circumstances were different.  Who has been instrumental in teaching you skills, knowledge, critical thinking?

During this time I am learning a new language and how to do fancy lettering in my bullet journal.  I have a few things on my list that I would like to learn - like working a table saw so that I can do some woodworking.

We hope that you have had some fun over Spring Break.  We sure miss seeing all of you kiddos.  Here is a little video that will hopefully put a smile on your face, it did mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment